Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wild Color Combinations

These are some more pages that I made for the Rescue Squad scrapbook. They are quite bright and are great examples of color combinations. Thanks for help from Terri and Chris for their wonderful input and color suggestions (since as I've previously mentioned, I'm color coordinating retarded).

This is the layout that I made for the 4th of July parade in Beaverdam. The background is stars paper that I bought in a pack from Target. They have a great dollar seletion. All of the photo mats are polka dot paper. The letters are made from shiny paper that came with the stars paper and the polka dot paper. I again made my own journaling box using the ruled paper. The blue shiny border is large ribbon purchased from my LSS. The small red border is also ribbon that I got in a group from Target as well. This other page was made using all orange paper. The words were done using "Base Camp" and the paper is called "Martini". The ribbon that is going across the front was also bought in a pack that came from Target. The accents that go on the journaling box and the picture was done in orange paper with lime green dots. The accent was cut with "Accent Essentials." I then outlined the accent with a black pen. The little dots in the corner of the journalnig box are a cool element called "Rain Dots". I love these colorful pages!!



No comments: