Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some scrapbook pages

These are my favorite type of layouts: Multi-picture, two page layouts. I love packing as many pics onto one page as I can. Mainly, because I don't have to make so many pages. The first one "Competition" was made using CM papers, Base Camp font from the Cricut Machine, Imaginesce Flowers and Bling and buttons that I purchased at Wal-Mart. The brads are Stampin' Up Bronze brads. I also used a new punch that I got on sale at Michaels. So far I love IT! The next two pages are about the "EMS Symposium" and were made using the Cuttin' Up cart from the Cricut and the Stars Shape Cutters from CM. The brads are from Memory Makers and the top was made by using s slot cutter and weaving the ribbon through. The paper is CM and from the "Shades Of....." paper pack. The ribbon is gauzy and accented with Petaloo Flowers. The arrows are an awesome addition and came from the Accent Essentials Cart. The "Banquet Dinner" page was made using the "Graduation Paper pack" from CM and the Metals Paper from CM. I also used the Paisley Cutter with the Vellum paper and the GOld paper and used a brad to make it into a flower. I also used the Cuttlekids dies to make the font. Joint training was done with REALLY BRIGHT paper from Target that was in the dollar rack. I also used a new Cuttlebug die to make the accents and my "orange peel" stickles to accent them. (Which I think are my new favorite craft tool).













No comments: