Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Pages

Baby girls pages. These pages could be considered neutral because of the colors used, but my baby girl is in the pic so that's why I'm calling them baby girl pages. The "Summer Fun" title was from the Summer Snap Pack made by CM. The die cuts and stickers are also from the same pack. The paper is from "Shades of Yellow and Orange" paper packs. Skittles (which are really Panaceas Beads sold in the flower section of Michaels) were used to accent the sun. The bottom of the page is a stamp. This is my first foray into stamping the bottom of a page. This is the Daisy Dash Roller from Stampin Up with Yoyo Yellow ink.






I have never met a little girl who likes Broccoli and Cheese more than my little Abbi. The border is made from CM "Shades of Green Paper Pack, Perfect Fit Yellow and Orange Paper pack." I cut the squares out with my CM Square cutter and used my MM Quick Setter to place the brads on the squares. The stickers are from CM and came in a baby pack. I love the look on Abbi's face and these color combinations remind me of Broccoli and Cheese.




This is my water baby page. The background paper is water paper from the "Perfect Fit Blue" paper pack from CM.I used the CM wavy cutter to make the "waves" and my CM square cutter to make the border along with some blue vellum to make the ribbons. The frame was made using the CM Frame Cutter and the journaling box that came with the paper pack.








Up close of the "Daisy Dash Wheel."

No comments: