Monday, August 25, 2008

Some new pages


























Now that the squad scrapbook is done, I've had the oppurtunity to get some baby girl pages done. These are my favorite kind of pages, with pictures of my babies on them.

"Playtime" done with the Mod Power Palette from Creative Memories. The title was done in Doodletype on my Cricut, this page took about ten minutes using the Power Palette layout. I've never used these before but need to start using them more because they are great, and quick!!

"Swing Time" done with paper from the Blossoms paper pack that was distributed by CM for a limited time. The butterfly ribbon is from Michaels, the Ric Rac is a Target special and the other fiber is that furry yarn that they sell in Michaels. The butterflies are vellum stickers and the title is again the Doodletype font from Cricut.

"Hello Kitty Party" done with the Hello Kitty paper pack from Michaels. This was a pretty simple page as well. I had all the elements and just had to throw all the pieces together. I love Hello Kitty and now my little girl does as well.

"Other Birthday Party" since I have two parties every year for both of my kids, I have two birthday pages. This pages was made with Striped Paper bought from Target and corresponding Gingham ribbon, I then used some left over paper from the Hello Kitty pack to mat the photos. The flowers are Imaginisce with some bling and buttons added for good measure and a Stampin' Up stamp in Rose Red. The stamp was outlined in Lemon Drop Stickles.

I've added some more photos to show the details.

No comments: