Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Panera Bread

Let me start by saying that I LOVE PANERA! Pre GF life, I was a weekly visitor to the Panera at Parham and Staples Mill. They know me by my name there and I loved them dearly. All that is over-----for now.

My goal is to get Panera to do a few things:
1. Develop a GF menu, it doesn't have to be a lot of items, just a few things, but with the amount of people in this world that have to deal with eating gluten free, I think Panera, a company that prides themself on healthy eating, should have menu for the rest of us.

2. List on their website, a list of GF items they already have on there menu, if there are any at all.
Most importantly for me would be there French Onion Soup--delish to say the least....my mouth waters just thinking about it.

So my plan, for now, until I can talk to my favorite IT guy who can help me do something more web savvy is this: email Panera and tell them you want a GF menu, and there website upgraded to include GF items they already have.
Anyone who is much better at this than me, feel free to email me. I'd love some input.

No comments: