Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two new Abbi pages

This is yet another Abbi page. I had so much fun working on her pages!! This page was made with Stampin Up' products. I think that it turned out nicely.

Abbi's new pages: This is a picture of her from about 3 months old. I love this Black and White picture of my baby girl. The background paper is Bazzill Basic Black and the border is Bazzill Black Tie. I used a double slide punch to weave the ribbon through. The picture is also matted in Black Tie. The quote is from DCWV love booklet. I then used a white gel pen to do a little journaling. I Love this Simple page that was the brain child of Shannon from work. She suggested the scheme and it came together very nicely!








Abbi's new page. This is the newest pages that I've made for my little girls book. She's 2 1/2 so I'm a little far behind as this is her hospital picture. The background paper is Heidi Swap or Heidi Grace, I can't really remember. The picture is matted in Bazzill purple paper (you probably can't see that part) and then framed with glittery paper that I bought from M's. The border is Bazzill and Bazzill bling. The butterflies were cut out with a CM Spring Cutter. The font is "A" Storybook from Cricut, and the "bbigail" is Calligraphy from Cricut. They were outlined in a White gel pen.


Supplies: HeidiSwap from Michaels. Bazzill and Bazzill paper, Calligraphy and Storybook Cricut carts, White gel pen, Glitter paper from Michaels, CM Spring Cutter.










No comments: