Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bling and Stickles RAK--Flourishes





This is for the Flourishes portion of the Swap.
The top is a deco square. I love this paper, its a white base with flourishes in a fluffy substance. I got an awesome deal on this paper and I LOVE IT!!
So I used the CM Square Cutter to cut out the bottom layer, in black Bazzill. The top layer is the aforementioned paper cut with the smaller of the two squares on the large CM Square cutter. I then added some Platinum stickles to certain areas of the paper and then added a Rhinestone to the corner. I think they turned out ok!!
The Tag:
Supplies: Black Bazzill CS, CM Tag Maker, Making Memories Chipboard, Silver Embossing powder, Marvy Heat gun, Rhinestone
The Photobox:
Supplies: Flourish paper, Black Bazzill CS, Platinum Stickles and Rhinestones.

No comments: