Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Crops of Luv


Crops of Luv (cropsofluv.org) 
is a non-profit group that makes scrapbook of Wish trips for Wish kids. 
They made Joseph one, and they did a fantastic job. 


I tried for a long time to make one. I would sit in my office for hours and stare at the pictures. I never got past two pages. That was a bad time for us. A bad time for Joseph. We struggled, a lot. And looking at the pictures and knowing that our son could've lost the battle is enough to make me cry even now. So after lots of searching (I am after all a scrapper and I felt bad sending my pics off for someone else to scrap). 
I found them, they were the answer
And here are some of the pages:
This was our "going away party."
Joseph wasn't feeling well that day. 

Thank you, Crops of Liv. You will never know how much this means to us. 

No comments: