Monday, May 21, 2012

Going Gluten Free in Disney World

My family and I went to Disney World in March.
Having made Advanced Dining Reservations for before we left, I had an idea of all the places that we were going to eat at and had looked at all the menus.

I also followed the directions on the Disney website and notified the Special Diets department of my needs.

I only have a few pictures of the food that I had, but all of it was wonderful.
The first one:
"My Disney Girl Tea". This event needs to be booked 180 days in advance. It is a magical experience for your child and the Princess Featured is Aurora. My daughter loves Aurora. It is held at the Garden View Tea Room in the Grand Floridian Hotel and Spa.
The downside is that it's not cheap. For myself and my daughter is was a little under $300. Luckily, it was a present from my aunt, so I didn't have to pay for it. Or we wouldn't have gone.

This was the brunch plate.
Crab salad sandwich, chicken salad sandwich and several cheese varieties.
Also grapes and strawberries.



This was dessert.
It was three little chocolate cakes covered with whip cream.
Raspberry syrup and covered with a strawberry.
Totally yummy.





No comments: