Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some more scrapbook pages.....





Albemarle Fair: The titles were made using the Cuttin' Up cart and the banner feature. I then cut out the overlying letters using the Holy Cow font on Cuttin' Up cart, weaved some orange ribbon through it and affixed with popdots.
Bandana: This is a new technique that I learned from Candie. She took a bunch of acrylic stamps from the $1.00 section at Michaels, mounted them onto a acrylic block and them inked them with black ink. After stamping it on paper, it was embellished with a white gel pen in the style of a bandana.
Storybook Cart: A sampling of the storybook cart. I LOVE IT!! Terri has it and it's great. This was just used as a journaling box. I have more things done with this cart that I will be posting soon.

No comments: